I taught at the following institutions:
1. İzmir Institute of Technology Dept. of City and Regional Planning, Turkey (2015)
- CP 302 Urban Planning Studio class: Development of urban structure plan and action area plans in accordance with the Turkish planning practice.
- CP 571 GIS and Hazards Research: Introduction to the hazards research and application of appropriate spatial tools and technologies disaster management.
2. University of Oklahoma (2008)
- GEOG 428/528 Geographic Information Systems: Introduction to GIS concepts, tools and applications.
I assisted the following classes:
- Introduction to Human Geography (OU, 2005)
- GIS Applications (OU, 2006-2007)
- Geographic Information Systems (OU, 2006-2007)
- Computer Programming for Planners (Middle East Technical University, 2003)
- Introduction to GIS (Middle East Technical University, 2004)
- 4th year Planning Studio courses (Middle East Technical University, 2004)
I have the following guest lectures:
- OU – GRAD 5203 – EOS3 Data Analytics on October 26th, 2017 to present expertise with Geographic Information Systems
- OUHSC – GIS in Health class on August 27th, 2017 to present Coordinate Systems and Map Projections
- OUHSC – GIS in Health class on September 4th, 2018 to present Professional and Research Applications of GIS and WebGIS