- Oklahoma Transport Authority Demo featuring FMV videos and elevation profiles.
Work in Progress or Finished Projects
- 2017 – 2020. Oklahoma Archeological Survey Web GIS for Oklahoma Archeological Survey to facilitate purchasing of geographic data online using Braintree API. I have been working on a framework to sell data based on certain attributes of data, such as size. The video below will give you an idea:
- 2007 – 2017. Geo-Referencing Maintenance for the Oklahoma Voter Registration System for the Oklahoma Election Board. PI: Kathryn Hines. Budget: $2,463,975
- 2007 – 2017. Sales-Tax Calculation Database using GIS Technologies: Maintenance Efforts for the Oklahoma Tax Commission. PI: Kathryn Hines. Budget: $2,627,626
- 2015 – 2020. OWRB Data Model and Web View Development for the Oklahoma Water Resources Board. PI: Melissa Scott. Budget: $21,949.
This first video demonstrates the features of the Web Editor.
The second video demonstrates version control and quality assessment/control capabilities.
- 2015 – 2017. Web GIS for OU Facilities Management (FMGIS Online) for University of Oklahoma Facilities Management. PI: Melissa Scott. Budget: $16,213
- 2015 – 2017. Emergency Preparedness Campus Population Viewer Phase II for University of Oklahoma Office of Emergency Preparedness. PI: Melissa Scott. Budget: $5,000
- 2010. Cancer Geographic Awareness in the USA: Principal developer of a web-based GIS tool (using ArcGIS Flex API) for fusing, analyzing, and reporting data and maps pertaining to cancer at the county and state levels for the entire USA in response to a Health Challenge from the National Cancer Institute (NCI). The tool won an award from NCI and was featured in the media, online several professional health and GIS forums, and professional health meetings. Read about it here or here (cached PDF).
- 2010. Asset Mapping for Workforce Investment in Central Oklahoma: Responsible for developing an ArcGIS Server Flex website, including some new and customized features.
- 2010. Landownership Management Tool Project: Responsible for developing a web system for entering landowner records, and updating landownership maps through asynchronous check-in and checkout programmatically
- 2010. Digital Atlas of Oklahoma Fishes: Responsible for the migration of existing ArcIMS site at Oklahoma State University to the local server
- 2007 – 2009. Development of an Agency GIS Help Desk: Principal developer in this project, developed a website using PHP and
MySQL,and answered GIS related questions for a year
- 2007 – 2009. Development of Information Technology Infrastructure for ODWC Fisheries Division: Assisted with the development of a lake record fish program. Constructed the relational database in SQL
- 2007 – 2009. Internet Mapping Server (IMS) Planning and Development: Migrated a third-party hosted site to a local server
- 2007 – 2009. Oklahoma Capital Improvement Program: Conducted requirements engineering through user interviews; designed a database
- 2006. ATT Internship: Integrated fiber optic data from various resources into a GIS-based system to complete missing inventory. Consolidated and geographically transformed of old individual CAD drawings. Filtered very large fiber optic inventory databases; joined them with existing and newly generated fiber cable records using Access, ArcMap and VBA scripts that run in these environments.