My name is Naci (pronounced Naji) Dilekli. I am a GIS developer and research scientist with a broad multidisciplinary background. I am a proactive person, who enjoys taking on new challenges, being creative, connecting dots and developing elegant solutions to unique geospatial problems.
Here are my highlights:
- Over 15 years of experience in geospatial information technologies
- Experience in geographic, economic, energy and resource modeling, visualization, analysis
- Proficient in data design, manipulation, mapping, conversion and creation using XML, JSON, Shapefile, raster formats
- Database experience in MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Statistical analysis experience using SPSS, S-PLUS, Minitab
- GIS experience in ArcGIS Server, ArcSDE, ArcGIS Desktop, and QGIS